Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ric O'Barry Interview in Japan 2011

It was earlier this year that I was in Taiji - Japan where I met Ric O'Barry for the first time. Ric is a former dolphin trainer switched to an activists to save any dolphin in trouble! He has been doing this type of direct action for over 35 years and is well known in the captivity world of cetaceans. The rest of the world found out who he was when the movie The Cove came out and won many awards including an Oscar.

In Japan, I was honoured not only to meet Ric but to get some of his amazing words on camera to share with everyone. The following videos would have been out months ago but due to my own busy life I was not able to edit it. So here they are and share as much as you like! Lets shut down Animal Captivity forever & together!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment