Saturday, July 2, 2016

FREEDOM to VOLUNTEER!!


What do I mean? FREEDOM TO VOLUNTEER!!

















Are you a volunteer is the the first question? Have you
helped out someone, somewhere, an organization or just
used your time to available?

I believe ALL good people do their best with the cards their
dealt to help somewhere...

I believe ALL good people want to GIVE more time to Help a
Person, Place, Animal.. am I RIGHT?



Do you feel that you just don't have ENOUGH TIME to Help?
You're overwhelmed at work and family? Spinning those wheels and going
nowhere closer to get that FREETIME?

Ok you have come to the right place!!

I have been volunteering for almost a decade with many amazing
organizations like Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, Refuge RR
for Horses, and many local Toronto Animal Organizations.
Volunteering truly makes me feel good inside! It is something I
would absolutely want more TIME to do in my life.

How do I do that you ask?

Well its 2016 and the internet is starting to ramp up, the
computer age is getting stronger, and I was relocating from one
country to another - one corporate job to something more
spiritually me..

I found an amazing company that literally is giving me the tools
to master ONE online direction to start building my own online
business. I know this is amazing because I have tried another
company that literally just took my money without the detailed
help I am receiving now!

Do you want FREEDOM of TIME do what you WANT!! Where you WANT!!
Anytime you WANT!

You need to check this out now and at the least do the TRIAL to
get started on the 3 week Bootcamp that is such a GIFT! You also
get a Coach!! Seriously!

Talk soon
Robert Timmons

P.S. CONNECT WITH ME!

Facebook Page:
http://www.Facebook.com/ArtistRoberttimmons

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/surfdigitalwave

Check out my Website
http://LIFpro.fit





No comments:

Post a Comment