Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 3rd, 2010

November 3rd, 2010

Today the fundraising still continues. I went to an Ocean Celebration today and it had Allana Mitchell my favourite author and a group called CPAWS. Well a lady who I met there - who infact told me about the event gave me a donation of $100 towards the journey. Her name is Liz Rice who does a lot with telling everyone about local Toronto Events regarding the very important issues - Vegetarian/vegan, environment, and/or human. Last night I spoke to Paul York about setting up a movie awareness/fundraiser of the movie "The Cove" at the University of Toronto. Probably November 17th I will be showing the movie and serving Popcorn for everyone for a small price.

 I aim to be a strong light of positive energy amongst the darkness that surrounds "The Cove of Taiji Bay!"

Bob Timmons
Future Cove Guardian
http://www.bobtimmons.org


________________________________________________________________
It was a couple of years ago that I first learned about Taiji Bay aka "The Cove" when I did a painting that I called "The Rising Sun Exposes The Guilt". Now I have an opportunity to do more and this is becoming a "Cove Guardian" with the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Taiji Bay, Japan.
 I have started to organize ways to raise some money and awareness about this decision I have made and you can donate and share on facebook,  , Paypal (timmons.animal.artist@gmail.com), and you can also attend my "Taiji Bay Bound For The Dolphins Fundraiser" at The Supermarket on November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment