Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 2nd, 2010

November 2nd, 2010

Its been 6 days and I have raised approximately $380 from 8 people ~ Kim Jones, Jacqueline Bartelmo, Barbara Penley, Susan Morris, Chrissy Shanda, Sheree Jamison, Margaret Ross, and Matthew Campbell! I also want to thank my ladies that are baking vegan goodies for my event at the end of the month ~ Angeline Ico, Kirsten Dulmage, Cassandra Prince, Anne Griffin, Becky R, and Liz Rice. I thank you all for your help!
 I have just spoke to a journalist last night and I have set up an interview with him next week that will help get the story of my journey and the dolphin slaughter out to more people.

My fundraiser with bands, vegan sweets, and prizes/auction will be November 29th. I know its a Monday but its the only day I was able to grab at such short notice. My energy is very positive however and my direction is focused to be on the shore of Taiji Bay to support the dolphins and let the world know we care in Canada! 
You can find all the information for the event here on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165413676816850

If you're not on facebook then this is for you:
THE SUPERMARKET
November 29th at 7:00pm to 11:30pm
$5 Dollars
The Supermarket
268 Augusta Ave
Toronto, ON M5T 2L9
(416) 840-0501


Items that will be available will be mentioned as they come in but I am putting up 6 prints for auction. It will be 3 prints and 2 of each being "Silver Bullet", "Fade To Black" and "Voyage of my Soul".


Bob Timmons
Future "Cove Guardian"
http://www.bobtimmons.org


 ___________________________________________________________________________
It was a couple of years ago that I first learned about Taiji Bay aka "The Cove" when I did a painting that I called "The Rising Sun Exposes The Guilt". Now I have an opportunity to do more and this is becoming a "Cove Guardian" with the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Taiji Bay, Japan.
 I have started to organize ways to raise some money and awareness about this decision I have made and you can donate and share on facebook,  , Paypal (timmons.animal.artist@gmail.com), and you can also attend my "Taiji Bay Bound For The Dolphins Fundraiser" at The Supermarket on November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment