Thursday, November 4, 2010

October 31st, 2010

 October 31st, 2010

Currently I have raised $360 in just a few short days which gives me hope that I may be going to Taiji Bay in December! The sooner the better I believe! More planning to do and prepare for this journey to do my part for the Dolphins that have lost their lives and to allow the free ones to keep their lives! This practice needs to end and the fisherman need to know that there is a lucrative business with tourist and nature! Taking people out on the ocean to see the dolphins living and swimming by is such an excitement that is shared mutually to the young and old.

Bob Timmons
Future "Cove Guardian"
http://www.bobtimmons.org

 ___________________________________________________________________________
It was a couple of years ago that I first learned about Taiji Bay aka "The Cove" when I did a painting that I called "The Rising Sun Exposes The Guilt". Now I have an opportunity to do more and this is becoming a "Cove Guardian" with the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Taiji Bay, Japan.
 I have started to organize ways to raise some money and awareness about this decision I have made and you can donate and share on facebook,  , Paypal (timmons.animal.artist@gmail.com), and you can also attend my "Taiji Bay Bound For The Dolphins Fundraiser" at The Supermarket on November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment