Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5th, 2010

Today I have set up a FREE movie showing of "The Cove" at the University of Toronto. I feel this journey is a lot to do with the awareness to the public that still has not seen the barbaric actions of these fishermen.

Wednesday, November 17th
University of Toronto
Location To Be Announced

I have decided to serve popcorn for the movie as a way to raise a bit of money but the Movie is FREE.

Bob Timmons
Future Cove Guardian
http://www.bobtimmons.org
_______________________________________________________________
It was a couple of years ago that I first learned about Taiji Bay aka "The Cove" when I did a painting that I called "The Rising Sun Exposes The Guilt". Now I have an opportunity to do more and this is becoming a "Cove Guardian" with the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Taiji Bay, Japan.
 I have started to organize ways to raise some money and awareness about this decision I have made and you can donate and share on facebook,  , Paypal (timmons.animal.artist@gmail.com), and you can also attend my "Taiji Bay Bound For The Dolphins Fundraiser" at The Supermarket on November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment