Sunday, August 7, 2016

Best Tool When Baby Sea Turtle Sitting..

I was out last night babysitting sand again. Waiting for these beautiful endangered lives birthed from the earth. If you have ever been to an ocean beach within the times of March to September or a  bit later you would definitely come upon stakes with tape around them and a warning sign. Well in the State of Florida for sure.
A man that was out last night around the time I was had purchased this amazing Monocular Uzi viewer that had infrared capabilities and also incorporated video and photo capture capabilities. This item was amazing! It allowed me to scan the beach coastline to see if any mother sea turtles were coming ashore and if anyone on the beach with flashlights were harming any Sea Turtles. All from a distance of approximately 400 ft.

The clarity of the photos are perfect with no harm to the hatchling or anything else for that matter. There is no lights or flashes needed at all! I highly recommend this tool while out helping endangered sea turtles from mother to hatchling either way you will not interfere the natural cycle of these amazing lives.

Small and powerful I must say! Highly recommended for anything that needs night vision work! My night with the baby sea turtles this item gave me more control of the situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment