Sunday, August 7, 2016

Fast Trip Luggage! Business or Pleasure..

Have you ever just wanted to get away from your home just for one night! Fly somewhere and just decompress? Or just a business trip! I have found the luggage for you!
As a flight attendant we need to have what we call a RON bag. RON stands for "Remain Over Night" and that is just it! Enough stuff for a fly through night of a new scenery! This bag I found is amazing - Travelpro Crew 10 - !
It is short but very sweet and well put together! Perfect for that traveling getaway with your significant other! Surprise them on an overnight trip to the Bahamas just because you can! Or be ready in style for your business meeting!
Comes with:
  • 100% Nylon
  • Imported
  • Nylon lining
  • 13" high
  • Rolling carry-on suitcase with large main packing compartment featuring built-in organizer, corduroy-lined tablet sleeve, and laptop sleeve


I have been able to fit 2 pairs of pants, 2 button down shirts, shoes, socks, unmentionables and more! In the front pocket I have all my travel toiletry along with my work stuff!
Have a PEEK!!  - Travelpro Crew 10 -  You will definitely love it and Amazon still has it on sale for 60% off too! I had it delivered to my hotel in 2 days and it only cost me $121 ! Ready for work and away I went!
Let me know if you have another piece of luggage that you feel is amazing so I can see if it may work for me or other listeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment