Monday, January 31, 2011

`9 Days in Taiji` Posters

Its amazing how one thing leads to another and I am the first to tell anyone and everyone to take ALL OPPORTUNITIES - They will lead to more and take them too!

My 9 days in Taiji were life changing from the loss of almost 90 Dolphins of 4 species to the meeting of other passionate people that were able to make it to ground zero and share their energy and support for the dolphins. The stories I learned from each of the people I met are their own amazing stories that I can say are being talked about, shared, and respected from others within their own communities and myself.

I would like to share you with some amazing work done by three artists. One would be myself but not my art but my physical passion as an activist to use my fearless skill to create a mind over matter situation and endure the frigid cold for 30 minutes while it will never compare to the suffering and loss of life from the dolphins. The second artist would be Libby Katsinis - the Cove Guardian campaign leader who`s background is photography and she showed it very well with sharing her skill for these art pieces below. The third but not least of any sort is the artist who finalized the connection to us all and that is Pete Mander who is also an amazing artist in many ways from expensive collector costumes of the Predator to a visual artist.

I always say good things come in threes because I`m an optomistic person filled with positive energy and we connected in our own way to create a few posters that we hope to put out a great message - `PROTECT THE DOLPHINS`. These words were discussed to me by Ric O`Barry who knows how to do such that - Protect the Dolphins. So actually that would make 4 people and actually I`m sure there is more and that is what  positive energy does when emitted. The actions in a positive manner will extinguish the negative actions of any being that chooses to make such actions.

Please view the poster and share if you like - they will be up for sale soon to raise money for either the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society`s Cove Guardian action or Save Japan Dolphins. It will be the choice of the buyer where their money goes and both are for the dolphins.

So if you`re interested now then email me at timmons.animal.artist@gmail.com and tell me which one since there is 3 posted I will number them 1, 2, 3.


ONE

 

TWO


THREE

No comments:

Post a Comment